In this article we will talk about how to get loan at Creditko! But if you want, you can also choose one of these options:
Creditko is a financial institution in São Paulo with more than 50 years of experience in the credit market. She is famous for making loans even to people who are bad at the credit agencies, despite having a high cost: her average interest rate is one of the highest in the market. Its target public is very restricted: it only lends to Public Servants, INSS Beneficiaries, Private Pension Fund Beneficiaries or privately held companies. (So if you do not fall into one of these categories, look for another bank). Despite attending to this public, it does not make payroll loans.
Advantages of taking loan at Creditko
- The site is very simple and there are several contact options, including asking an agent to call you.
- Customers may have more than one current contract
- There are discounts if the client pays the portion before the date marked
- Creditko does not consult the credit protection agencies (such as SPC and Serasa)
- No registration fee is charged
Disadvantages of getting loan at Creditko
- High interest: on average, the interest rate for non-payroll loans is 21.37% per month. It is the second highest average interest rate in the market, well above the average, which currently stands at 7.18% per month (Central Bank, May 2016).
- Values released are not too large
- There is no 100% online loan platform. We are in the 21st century, and several online loan companies can do this all over the internet, with the same security.
Interest rate : on average, 21.37% per month for the non-factored personal loan. It varies according to your credit risk analysis and lending modality. (given June 2016).
Fees : There is no charge for the registration fee! But watch out for any extra fees before you close your loan.
IOF : It is the tax on credit operations. Generally it is 0.38% + 0.0041% per day on the value of the credit. Always be aware of this cost before closing the loan!
Watch out! Fees such as brokerage fees or taxes (as is the case with IOF) can increase the total cost of your loan without you noticing. Always compare Total Effective Cost (CET) before closing a loan.
- Document with photo (RG or CNH)
- CPF (if already in the identification document, no need to worry about this)
- Proof of Residence (gas bill, light, telephone, etc. under 90 days)
- Two last Proof of Income (pay stubs, paycheck, bank statement, etc.)
- Bank statement (containing the last salary credit)
- Receipt of income tax return (if you are opting in advance for refund of IR)
Types of loan
Personal Loans: Creditko’s first type of loan is Personal Loan, which simply offers a personal loan for individuals.
Anticipation of the 13th Salary: In this modality of personal loan line, the client can anticipate the money of the 13th salary at the moment that needs the most. The credit goes directly into your account. The first installment can be contracted from April to August and the second from September to December.
Anticipation of Income Tax: In this personal loan, the client receives the advance of his income tax on his account when he needs it. Service available from March to May and the people able to hire this service are the same as the previous options.
Magnetic card: The last loan option is intended for INSS pensioners who receive their benefit by magnetic card. The service can be hired from Monday to Saturday, just go to one of the Creditko stores. Option available only to INSS beneficiaries.
Step by step: how to make a loan at Creditko
Go to the Creditko website and check out the loan options. I already explained up there what the 4 types are, but if you want to take a look at the site, the links are:
- Personal credit
- Anticipation 13th Salary
- Anticipation IR
- Magnetic card
Now enter the contact with Creditko. You can choose from several modes: ask them to call you, set a time or go straight to a store. Click here to contact or find the nearest agency.
If you want to call direct, the phones are 4004-4001 or 0800 722 4444.
When making contact, confirm the necessary documentation and all costs! So you get organized to take everything right to a store.
After you go to the Creditko store, the loan approval is very fast, and the amount is credited to your bank account within 24 business hours after approval (except for the analyzes made on Friday or Saturday).
After that, just keep an eye out and pay the installments on time! (Tip: put in automatic debit).